The GPS Tracker NAVIDEO® TNano3 is robust and light-weight GPS/GSM personal, vehicle and asset tracker. Use it for fleet and personal management, for tracking vehicles, airplanes, ships and your mobile assets.
- Tracking and navigation via SMS or GPRS with your smartphone together with NAVIDEO Mobile Pro/Ultimate and GoogleMaps or TomTom Navigator via NAVIDEO Live Basic/Pro with GoogleEarth
- Internet Tracking via NAVIDEO Live Basic/Pro with GoogleEarth
- Battery lifetime up to 15 hours while GPS is activated, e.g. in geofence mode (one report every minute).
- Programmable auto report, timer report, polling or by motion
- SOS Key
- Emergency: Position is sent by SMS and emergency number is called automatically
- Configuration by SMS and PC
- SiRF Star III high performance and low power consumption chipset
- Workforce Tracking: Field Service Technicians, Couriers, etc.
- Vehicle Tracking: Delivery Trucks, Shuttle Buses, Rental Cars, etc.
- Asset Tracking: Shipping Containers, Construction Equipment, Heavy Plant, etc.
- Personal Safety: Alzheimer Patients, Children, Bail Bond Agents, Security Guards, etc.
- Chipset: SiRFStar III
- Datum: WGS-84
- Empfindlichkeit: -159dBm
- Reacquisition: <0.1sec TTFF (Time To First Fix)
- Hot: 1sec TTFF
- Warm: 38sec TTFF
- Cold: 42sec TTFF
- Position Accuracy: 15m RMS without SA (Selective Availability)
- Frequency: GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz
- Antenna:Internal GSM antenna and active GPS patch antenna
- External Power Supply: 5.0 ~ 8.0V DC, 500mA
- Battery Power Supply: 3.7V DC
- Dimension: 60mm x 40mm x 16mm
- Weight: 56g
- Environment - Operating Temperature: -30°C - +60°C
- Environment - Storage Temperature: -30°C - +60°C
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- GPS tracker with battery
- 110V-220V power supply
- 12V car adapter
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 16 September, 2010.