The extremely small and light GPS tracker NAVIDEO TNano1 is currently one of the smallest and lightest GPS/GSM/GPRS tracker in the world. Although this tracker is very tiny in size, it is feature rich, so it can be used in several tracking applications: such as personal security, workforce management, vehicles and asset recovery. It has been also proven to be very comfortable and reliable in medical environments like patient tracking, etc. The MT-101 comes with a built-in microphone which can be remotely activated.
- SiRF Star III high performance and low power consumption chipset
- Compact size
- High GPS and GSM sensitivity
- SOS button for emergency use
- Send position via SMS, GPRS
- Geofencing available
- Programmable auto report
- Polling current GPS position in active mode
- Remote Programming via SMS
- Latest Firmware
- compatible with any NAVIDEO software and tracking service (NAVIDEO Mobile Pro/Ultimate, NAVIDEO Localizer, NAVIDEO Live)
- NAVIDEO TNano1 GPS tracker
- CD with User Manual
- 110V-220V Mains Charger
- Vehicle 12V cigar charger adapter
- Workforce Tracking: Field Service Technicians, Couriers, etc.
- Asset Tracking: Shipping Containers, Construction Equipment, Heavy Plant, etc.
- Personal Safety: Alzheimer Patients, Children, Bail Bond Agents, Security Guards, etc.
- Animal Tracking: Dogs, Horses, Birds etc.
- Chipset: SiRFStar III
- Datum: WGS-84
- Sensitivity: -159dBm
- Reacquisition: <0.1sec TTFF (Time To First Fix)
- Hot: 1sec TTFF typical
- Warm: 38sec TTFF typical
- Cold: 42sec TTFF typical
- Position Accuracy: 10m RMS without SA (Selective Availability)
- Frequency: GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz
- Antenna: Internal GSM antenna and active GPS patch antenna
- External Power Supply: 5.0 ~ 8.0V DC with charging current of 500mA
- Battery Power Supply: 3.7V DC
- Battery Operation: 50 hours @ 1 position report per hour, 12 hours @ 1 position report per minute or in geofence mode
- Dimension: 46mm x 39mm x 23mm
- Weight: 40g
- Environment - Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ +45°C
- Environment - Storage Temperature: -10°C ~ +50°C
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 23 February, 2009.